Final piece was displayed in a test tube holder that held all 26 test tubes.
Sunday, 31 January 2010
After looking into phonetics, I decided to convert letters
into the amount of fluid displaced, this would show the extent
of the way the mouth moves through the letters A-Z. I used a
willing friend and a 4 pints of milk, which proved to be very
messy and put my friend of milk for life but it was worth it.
I used a jug to collect the amount of milk displaced, then
converted the measurements ready to be placed in
test tubes labeled A-Z>
Friday, 22 January 2010
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Tuesday, 19 January 2010
Monday, 18 January 2010
Haven't had a chance for much creative thinking
lately as brief's seem to be quite bland at the moment.
Decided to take this opportunity to start using the
facilities around me for some self experimental stuff.
I feel some long days in the dark room are needed again.